MR Damper Test Equipment
The MR damper is a “module” that processes the acceleration sensor input signal to control the internal driving circuit to detect the vehicle state, configures the same environment as the MR damper module installed in the vehicle, and determines whether it operates normally.
Hyundai Rotem Defense Technology Team
- MR damper modeling load application
- Multi-channel sensor monitoring
- Power supply
- Acquisition of current and voltage waveforms
- CAN communication read and write
- Equipped with CTS, our self-developed general-purpose inspection program
- Inspection procedure can be written in Excel format
- Built-in login function (reinforced security and accessibility)
- Test history inquiry and transcript inquiry possible
- Various tests can be processed in one program.