New CBRN Reconnaissance Vehicle Power Controller Inspection Equipment
It is a test equipment that measures the power converter that outputs the electric power (about 10KW) produced by the vehicle generator to 220VAC and 28VDC voltage. It is an equipment that can measure the generator drive part, load equipment, and various output values.
Hyundai Rotem Uiwang Research Center
- Validation function and use of air-cooled chiller (for power converter cooling)
- 17KW class generator drive part
- Temperature sensor simulation and generator rotation speed monitoring and control
- CAN communication read and control
- Equipped with CTS, our self-developed general-purpose inspection program
- Inspection procedure can be written in Excel format
- Built-in login function (reinforced security and accessibility)
- Test history inquiry and transcript inquiry possible
- Various tests can be processed in one program.
- CAN data analysis available.